Justin Brown's LinkedIn microcontent from his podcasts immediately caught my attention.
Turns out he is a super talented content creator and savvy entrepreneur, but he had a take on community I don't normally hear. So I had him on to share.
In this episode, we talk about:
- why micro communities are sometimes more valuable than bigger ones
- how niching down allowed him to really service his community
- how he thinks about repurposing his podcast that is different than everyone else
- his study on LinkedIn engagement for text vs video
AND OF COURSE
- the epic story of how he got GaryVee to come on his show
Connect with Justin!
On LinkedIn: Justin Brown
His company: Motion Agency
Connect with ME!
Also, I'd love it if you connected with me on LinkedIn or Instagram.
Or shoot me an email at email@example.com with the "Heard B2B's's Justin" in subject.
This that's a genius email address? Me too, but I didn't come up with it. It was the idea of my good friend, and super talented web designer, Nathan Ruff.
If you want your website redone, updated, and managed with unlimited updates for just $250/month (CRAZY GOOD DEAL RIGHT??), go to Manage My Website and hookup with one of the smartest, most talented guys I've ever met- THE Nathan Ruff.
OH! and subscribe to Category Pirates. It's the smartest thing ever. If you email them and tell them I sent you, you'll get a free month.
Support the show